Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink
Ranger® Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Stormy Sky)
Copic® Markers (YG63, YG67)
Spectrum Noir Markers (FS2, FS3, FS6, PP1, PP5, BT1, BT4)
Staedtler® Aquarelle Pencils
Strathmore® Watercolor Paper
Worldwin® Treasures Cherry Card Stock
Mohawk® white card stock
May Arts® 1/2″ Yellow Crinkle Ribbon
Water Mister Bottle
Mark Richards 3mm Adhesive Pearls
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
- Fold 10″ x 7″ panel of Cherry card stock in half to form card base.
- Stamp face on white card stock with Tuxedo Black ink; color as desired; cut out with scissors.
- Stamp large flower and leaves on white card stock with Tuxedo Black ink; color as desired; cut out with coordinating dies.
- Apply Distress Inks to Creative Palette by rubbing ink pads directly on surface. Spritz ink with water and lay 4-3/4″ x 6-3/4″ panel of water color paper on ink. Once you have achieved the desired look, set aside to dry.
- Adhere water color panel to card base with Zip Dry.
- Adhere face to card front with Zip Dry.
- Arrange and adhere leaves to top of head.
- Adhere flower with foam squares.
- Tie knot it middle of 5″ length of yellow ribbon and adhere with glue dot.
- Adhere pearl stickers for necklace and earrings.