Memento Rich Cocoa Ink by Tsukineko
Tim Holtz Wild Honey, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, & Tea Dye Distress Ink by Ranger
Kraft & Brown Cardstock
Spice Market Paper Pack by Recollections
Champagne Rhinestones by Recollections
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Fold 4-1/4″ x 11″ panel of brown card stock in half to form card base.
2. On 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of parchment card stock (from Spice Mkt pack), stamp Baroque Cross with Rich Cocoa Ink.
3. Using foam applicator, apply Wild Honey, Dried Marigold and 4. Spiced Marmalade inks to stamped image.
5. On 4-1/4″x 5-1/4″ panel of kraft card stock, stamp Baroque Cross a second time with Rich Cocoa Ink; cut out cross image.
6. Using foam applicator, apply Tea Dye ink to cross, concentrating on edges.
7. Tear edges of background image close to stamped area; ink torn edge with Tea Dye ink.
8. Sprinkle on embossing powders and Mica Fragments and heat from underside.
9. Using Zip Dry, adhere panel to card base.
10. Adhere cross to card front with foam adhesive.
11. Adhere rhinestones to cross.