Americana Satin Paint – White, Green, Blue, Yellow
Staedtler Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils
Ranger Archival Ink – Coffee
Sizzix – Tattered Florals
Ranger DIstress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Apply mix of blue, green and yellow paints on creative pallette. Lay stencil over paint and pull up. Repeat over surface. Place white cardstock onto paint an pull up.
- Clean Creative Pallette. Apply Yellow Paint over surface of Pallette. Lay stencil onto painted surface. Lay white cardstock ontop of painted surface and press into stencil. Repeat over entire surface of cardstaock.
- Clean creative palette. Apply green paint over surface. Place stamp onto surface and pull up and stamp off onto white cardstock.
- Cut up various pieces of backgrounds created on palette. Create grid pattern on cardboards.
- Smear white paint over entire surface. After dry sponge edges with brown dye ink.
- Spritz tissue paper with yellow glimmer mist. Let dry. Die cut flowers.
- Stamp flower with brown ink and script. Assemble flowers and place brad in center.
- Stamp dress form using brown ink on white cardstock. Cut out and pop dot and attach to background.
- Stamp sentiment in top right corner using brown ink. Heat emboss with bron embossing powder.
- Accent dress form with lace and flowers.
- Add flowers with buttons to collage.