Versafine Black Ink & StazOn Black Ink by Tsukineko
Adirondack Mushroom Ink by Ranger
Kraft Paper & Paper Bag
Cottonball, Lavender Fields, & Sky Blue Americana Acrylic Paint by DecoArt
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
Chipboard Alphabet by Maya Road
Self Adhesive Pearls, Doily, & Flower Embellishments
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp Bicycle Basket on kraft paper with black ink and color with pencils.
2. Tear edges and sponge with mushroom ink. Set aside.
3. Cut paper trash bag to a workable size, crumple up, spritz with water and lay flat.
4. Apply drops of Americana paint to half the bag, fold in half, rub and repeat process until bag looks as desired.
5. Sprinkle wet paint with glitters and let dry.
6. Paint chipboard pieces white, let dry and apply Duo glue to the tops and sprinkle with Crystal Micro Glitter.
7. Paint cover of compostion book with Perfect Paper Adhesive (not the binding), lay painted bag on top, rub and let dry.
8. Open cover of book and using exacto knife cut to fit.
9. Punch a butterfly out of kraft paper, line edges of wings with 2 Way Glue, dip in Sky Blue Micro Glitter and apply pearls to the body.
10. Glue ribbon to left edge of paper and mount pieces as shown.