CRW123 Cling Geo Blossom
CP811 Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate
SSC1190 Say It Today Sentiments Perfectly Clear Set
FREG020 Chunky Clear Embossing Enamel
MG04 Pink Micro Glitter
STF081 VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink by Imagine Crafts
Black Dye-based Ink
DecoArt Acrylic Paint (Antique White, Dragon Fruit, Dioxazine Purple, Apple Green)
May Arts Ribbon
Core’dination textured cardstock (Amethyst, Blue Moss)
Corner rounder punch
- Create a print using the Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate instructions on white cardstock using acrylic paints.
- Trim down part of the mono printed cardstock to fit card base. Stamp Geo Blossom with black ink around edges twice. Heat set.
- Stamp Geo Blossom on a smaller piece of cardstock with Versamark Watermark ink. Clean stamp and leave on acrylic block. Set aside.
- Sprinkle Chunky Clear Embossing Enamel over image and tap off excess. Sprinkle Pink Micro Glitter over enamel and heat set from the back side of the cardstock. Cool and tap off excess glitter.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink next to glittered flower by bending the stamp into a curve as you mount it on the acrylic block. Round corners of cardstock with punch.
- Layer sentiment onto texture cardstock and punch hole for ribbon.
- Tie a knot with ends of ribbon, trim tails. Wrap around mono printed cardstock with the knot to one side and trim excess ribbon from the back. Glue down ribbon ends on back of cardstock and then to the card base.
- Align sentiment layer next to knot in ribbon and cut the ribbon hidden under sentiment layer. Pull cut edge of the knot side through hole punched in the sentiment layer and glue to down. Glue down other side on mono print layer.
- Add foam adhesive to back of sentiment and adhere to card.