Green, White & Peach Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Memory Box
Patterned Paper by My Mind’s Eye
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp kiddo using black ink on white cardstock. Cut circle around image.
2. Color kiddo using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
3. Stamp sentiment using black ink on white cardstock. Cut circle around sentiment.
4. Color sentiment using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
5. Mount circle onto circle
6. Cut pattern paper for background. Distress edges of papers.
7. Apply glue and sprinkle color fragments in background.
8. Attach twine and assemble card.