CRS7004 Blossom Beauty Cling Stamp Set
DCS7004 Blossom Beauty Die Set
CRS5067 Hydrangea Garden Cling Stamp Set
DCS5067 Hydrangea Garden Die Set
SSC1200 Discover Today Perfectly Clear Stamps
DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
CP811 Creative Palette MonoPrinting Plate
MEM01 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
VM001 VersaMark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Embossing Heat tool
- Add paint to Creative Palette making a design with brayer and other tools. Let dry.
- Use Blossom Beauty face template/stencil to paint an area of the creative palette with opaque, flesh-toned, acrylic paint.
- Ink Blossom Beauty stamp with black acrylic paint using a makeup sponge, or stamp over stenciled shape with Memento ink by Tsukineko. Allow to dry. Add shading, eye color, lip color with colored pencils.
- Stamp blooms and butterfly on white cardstock and color.
- Cut out flowers with cutting dies.
- Adhere flowers to journal pages and on top of the head.
- Stamp phrases with VersaMark ink and emboss with Detail White or Detail Black embossing powder. Use the template/mask to mask off the face and emboss the butterfly in white powder near the neck.
Learn how to create gorgeous journals while you explore new techniques and printing media here —