Papers: Heaven Sent – New Arrival (Pebbles), Baby Pink Light, Baby Blue Medium, Ivory
Inks: Old Papers (Ranger Distress Ink)
Labels 18 Nestabilities, Pearls (Michaels), Beaded Trim, Circle Punch (for corner notch), Blending tool (Ranger), Ribbon
glue and glue pen
Measurements: A-2 Base, 2.5 X 4.75 Music panel, 1.25 X 5.25” Elegant Borders panel
- Score card base and distress edges with ink and blending tool.
- Stamp music score onto patterned paper, distress edges and notch corner.
- Stamp Elegant Borders image onto Ivory cardstock, distress edges with blending tool and notch 2 corners.
- Stitch together the music score and Elegant Borders pane – attach to base.
- Stamp floral image onto ivory cardstock, highlight flowers with Copic marker, distress edges with blending tool.
- Die cut pink frame using Labels 18 Nestabilities and distress edges with blending tool.
- Attach focal image to frame and attach to layers using foam dimensional adhesive.
- Attach beading to side pane and pearls to frame.
- Tie ribbon into bow and adhere two loops of the beaded pearls behind the bow before attaching it to the base of the frame.