Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basic Papers®
X-Press It Blending Card by Copic®
Frost White Ink by Clearsnap Colorbox
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Create card base and corresponding panels from various colors of cardstock.
- Swipe panel edges with Frost White ink.
- Create decorative edge on top panel by punching small holes with a paper piercer.
- Stamp Dream Text onto top panel using VersaMark ink.
- Adhere panels together; Wrap twine around panels; Adhere to card base.
- Punch several circles varying in size from cardstock and patterned paper; Swipe edges with Frost White ink;
- Cut slits in circles to create frills.
- Stamp sentiment onto one circle using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Layer circles; Adhere to card base.
- Stamp Boots Kiddo onto X-Press It Blending Card using Tuxedo Black ink; Color with Copics.
- Create decorative edge around image.
- Adhere colored image panel to mat and then card base; Finish by adding gems.