Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad
Blue textured cardstock
Amethyst textured cardstock
Foam adhesive dots
Copic colors used: (rose) RV52, RV63, RV66, RV69, V12, V20; (daisy) E13, E15, E18, YR14, YR27, Y11, Y13, Y15,
B000; (leaves) G40, G43, G46; (vase and beads) 0 Colorless blender, B01, W0, W1, W2, W5, G40, RV63).
- Stamp Bowl Bouquet with black ink that is safe for use with alcohol markers. Color.
- Cut card base for square card with blue cardstock and fold.
- Cut Amethyst cardstock to size of Cling Square Illusion stamp.
- Distress with Sand-It Gadget and wipe clean.
- Stamp Square Illusion stamp in black ink onto Amethyst cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment one word at a time on white cardstock so that the sentiment is stacked. Trim and distress edges with Antique Linen ink on a sponge dauber.
- Arrange pieces on card base and glue down distressed Square Illusion paper only.
- Tie knot with both ends of ribbon. Trim tails. Align knot on left side of card with enough space for Bowl Bouquet to the right. Glue down ribbon on card front then trim ribbon to wrap inside of card. Glue ends inside card.
- Add colored Bowl Bouquet using foam adhesive.
- Tuck sentiment cardstock under colored image and glue into place.