Black Archival Ink by Ranger
White & Black Cardstock
Watercolor Pencils & Waterbrush
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Cut out panels white and black leaving 1/8″ between panels.
2. Bottom Left panel. Stamp postcard using black ink on white cardstock.
3. Stamp script in bottom left using black ink.
4. Stamp Eiffel Tower in bottom right corner.
5. Stamp Butterflies over background and on a scrap piece of cardstock. Color using watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Cut out second butterflies and attach using glue dot.
6. Add touches of color to panel using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
7. Bottom Right Panel: Stamp grid using black ink on top and bottom. Stamp tree aligning to bottom grid. Stamp number next to tree. Add color using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
8. Top Right Panel. Stamp branch using black ink. Stamp butterflies on panel and on scrap paper. Color images using watercolor pencil and waterbrush. Cut out second butterflies and attach using glue dots.
9. Top left Panel: Stamp bird on branch on panel and on scrap paper. Color birds. Cut out bird on scrap paper. Pop dot and attach to panel.
10. Distress edges of all white cardstock.
11. Tie twine with button around bottom left panel. Attach to black cardstock.
12. Tie twine in button and attach to bottom right panel.
13. Assemble card.
14. Stamp flourishes between panels using black ink. Draw line using pencil to help align the flourishes. Erase after finished.