Gold, Bronze, White, Black, & Sepia Ink
Small Circle Punch
White Gel Pen
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Cut a tag from kraft paper (free cut).
2. Sponge with gold, bronze and white Brilliance inks.
3. Randomly stamp images with various inks.
4. Stamp the larger butterfly with black and color in with a white gel pen and apply two rhinestones to the body.
5. Using a Versamark pen make tail lines and emboss with red tinsel from the 6. Encrusted Jewels Red kit.
6. Frantage the bottom and right edges with red and gold Encrusted Jewels.
7. Layer onto red paper and cut to fit.
8. Punch hole in top, punch out a red circle and punch a hole in the center.
9. Stamp Swirl with gold and bronze ink, glue to tag.
10. Add red and white ribbon and tie with a gold cord.