London Blue, Fresh Lime & Lemon Zest Dylusions Ink Spray by Ranger
Multi Matte Medium by Claudine Helmuth
Archival Black Ink Pad
Dab of Yellow Acrylic Paint by Claudine Helmuth
Fast Finish by Beacon Adhesives
- Stamp Botanical onto white printer paper with Archival black ink. Adhere to canvas using Claudine Helmuth Matte Multi medium.
- Spray canvas with Fresh Lime, Lemon Zest and London Blue Dylusions ink sprsyas. Heat set
- Add Dab of Yellow CH paint in some areas. Let dry. Add another layer of Multi medium. Stamp more Botanical Blooms In archival ink ink onto canvas.
- Stamp Color outside onto scrap white cs. Spray with London Blue ink. Distress edges with archival black ink. Adhere to canvas with Beacon Fast Finish.
- Add a mix of Yellow, Blue and Green Mica Fragments to canvas using Multi-medium. Let Dry.
- Stamp Butterfly from Jumbo Butterfly Trio With archival black ink on white cs. Spray with Lemon Zest and Fresh Lime ink. Apply a layer of Fast Finish and let dry. Curl wing and adhere center of butterfly only to canvas with more Fast finish. Add yellow and green micro glitters to wings with fast finish.