W136 Winter Delivery
FREG05C Lavender Crushed Glass Glitter
FREG043 Aged Green Embossing Enamel
EI101 Boss Gloss™ Embossing Ink
Bright Palette Dual Brush Pens by Tombow®
Jewel Palette Dual Brush Pens by Tombow®
Onyx Black Archival Ink™ by Ranger®
Tim Holtz® Antique Linen Distress Ink by Ranger®
Light Mauve Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper™
Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock by Neenah®
Mitten Weather™ 6×6 Mini Deck by Cosmo Cricket™
Ric Rac ribbon by May Arts Ribbon®
Tim Holtz® Paper Distress Tool by Ranger®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon® Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L
- Stamp image with black ink.
- Using an acrylic block as a palette, color brush pen onto block and mix colors as needed.
- Apply ink from block using blender pen including in the brush pen set. Applying color in this way gives a nice soft watercolor effect.
- Once coloring is complete, cut out image using die.
- Create 5″x 5″ card base with a tent fold starting with a 5 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock.
- Trim your patterned papers as shown.
- Use the paper distress tool on the edges of your image and both patterned papers.
- Add distress ink to the edges you’ve just distressed.
- Adhere the two patterned papers together.
- Trim a piece of ric rac to fit across and around to back side of layered patterned papers and adhere.
- Adhere layered papers and with ribbon to card base.
- Using foam squares, attach image to card.
- Add Boss Gloss™ in a few spots around edges, add embossing enamel and heat to melt.
- Add glue where desired and sprinkle on glitter, set aside to dry.