- Stamp various patterns on stained, grunge, or vintage looking cardstock before stamping the dressform
- For added effect, use coffee or tea to stain, or burn the edges
SAK03 Royal Heart Stack Art Kraftboard Kit
SAS03 Royal Heart Stack Art Stamp Set
EKM05 Survival Stack Art Elements Kit
Acrylic Paint – two greens, pink, ochre
Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink by Tsukineko
Ribbon by May Arts
Scissors, scrap of cardstock
Black Archival Ink by Ranger®
White Gesso Claudine Helmuth by Ranger®
Red Washi Tape by Bella Blvd
Sewing Pattern Paper by Butterick
Landscape Green, Classic Teal, Dab of Yellow, Dash of Red & Charcoal Black Acrylic Paint by Ranger®
Fast Finish by Beacon Adhesives
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers (R01, R02, Y00, B000)
Americana® Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Brush or Makeup Sponges
Embossing Heat Tool
1. Brayer a layer of ivory acrylic paint on to the Creative Palette.
2. Lay the stencils on the palette and sponge dark gray paint through the stencil details.
3. Remove stencils and pull a print on cardstock from the Creative palette.
4. Stamp Filly lightly on a book page and color in areas with acrylic paint that has been watered down for translucency. Allow to dry completely.
5. Stamp Filly in black over the colored areas to bring back the detail. Allow to dry. Tear out book pages roughly around Filly silhouette.
6. Adhere Filly panel to printed cardstock and add yellow paint to blend edges and create a background.
7. Sprinkle Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel on corner of finished piece and add mica and color fragments on top of dry enamel, heat all from underneath to melt powder and adhere fragments.
8. Stamp greeting near top in black acrylic paint applied to stamp with makeup sponge.