SSC1198 Frantage Flowers Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
DCP1001 Pop Up Die Set
FRG02C Champagne Crushed Glass Glitter
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Americana® Deep Burgundy, Desert Sand, Lamp Black, Spicy Mustard Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Dazzling Metallics Bronze Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Matte Medium by DecoArt®
ICE Resin® Two Part Resin
Cosmetic Sponge Wedges
All Purpose Glue
Eye Pins & Jump Rings
Disposable Measuring Cups
- Using the two largest rectangle dies, tape together, and cut eight “frames” to create the bezel using a Big Shot or similar machine. Glue the frames together to create the depth of the bezel. Basecoat with Bronze.
- Cut two large backs for the bezels using craft board or heavy mixed media paper. Glue an eye hook or bail to the top of one of the cuts, then glue the two piece together. Base the back side with Bronze. Do not glue the base to the frame until the first layer of the artwork is completed.
- The inside artwork is completed with the layered technique. Cut a piece of media paper using the large die. Base with Deep Burgundy.
- Stamp the large flower stamp multiple times over the whitepaper. Place the stamp from the kit and place it onto an acrylic handle. Dampen a cosmetic sponge and remove as much water as possible. Pour a puddle of Lamp Black out on the palette paper. Pounce the sponge into the paint and then on a clean area of the palette. When you look at the bottom of the sponge it should be covered by paint but you should still be able to see the texture of the sponge. Pounce the sponge onto the stamp and stamp onto the white mixed media paper. The details should be easily seen and not be too dark. Float to shade the flowers that will be on the top layer with Desert Sand Pull lines of Golden Sand + Spicy Mustard(1:1) in the center of the flowers. Cut all flowers with matte medium to seal.
- Stamp the base of the die twice with the scroll from the set using Spicy Mustard. Glue to top of base and coat with matte medium. Cut out and glue the first set of flowers on top of the base and trim. Glue the frame into position and allow to completely dry. Mix the resin following the manufacturer’s instructions and pour just enough to coat the image. Sprinkle some glitter into the resin. Allow to harden overnight.
- Cut the shaded flowers to the resin and allow to dry. Allow to completely dry. Mix the resin following the manufacturer’s instructions and pour to fill the bezel. Allow to harden overnight. Add charms, beads, and chain of choice using jump rings.