SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
DCS5074 Build A Bouquet Die Set
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
FREG023 Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
MEM01 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
FX72 Clip Tool
Color Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Twine by May Arts®
- Trim pattern paper with mason jar die from Build A Bouquet Die Set.
- Trim white paper with mason jar and trim again in opposite direction to create jar lid.
- Ink die cut lid with VersaMark Watermark ink and pick up with clip tool.
- Sprinkle with Aged Silver Embossing Enamel tapping off excess back into container and heat emboss.
- Stamp sentiment onto white paper tag with Tuxedo Black ink and glue to larger color cardstock tag.
- Hole punch tag.
- Measure a length of twine that will wrap and tied in a bow around embossed lid and thread half of a length through hole punch in tag.
- Knot twine a short distance from tag and wrap both ends of the twine around the embossed lid. Tie in a bow.
- Glue lid to die cut mason jar.