R152 Raven Background Stamp
DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
VM001 VersaMark ink by Tsukineko
Zip Dry™ paper glue by Beacon®
Cajun and Curry Spice cardstock by Bazzill
1 Black Button
Twine by May Arts
Zots clear adhesive dots by ThemOWeb
Embossing Heat Tool
- Fold 11” x 4 ¼” Cajun cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp Raven on 3 ¾” x 5” Curry Spice cardstock with VersaMark ink.
- Pour Black detail embossing powder over stamped image, tap off excess powder and return to jar.
- Heat with embossing heat tool until shiny and set.
- Glue to 5 ¼” x 4” black cardstock.
- Glue to card front.
- Wrap twine around top of card twice and knot on the right side, put the ends of the twine through button holes and knot again.
- Adhere button to card with adhesive dot.