SSC1217 Eclectic Charms Perfectly Clear Stamps
CP475 Creative Palette RectanglesSTF082 VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
FRC25 Party Fragments
Radiant Neon Inks from Imagine Crafts
Art Mechanique Bezels from ICE Resin
ICE Resin Jewelry Resin
Glue or Sealer
- Create pastel background paper with Creative Palette and neon inks. Allow to dry.
- Ink edge of bezel with VersaFine ink and stamp on background paper to indicate area for bezel.
- Stamp images in black to overlap bezel area. Cut out pattern cutting OFF outside stamped line.
- Test to see if artwork fits within bezel.
- Coat artwork on back and side edges with sealer or glue and place in bezel.
- Coat front of artwork with sealer or glue and allow to dry.
- Add another coat of sealer or glue to front and position elements such as fragments or glitter as desired by moving into place with toothpick or similar tool.
- Use ICE Resin plunger to dispense equal parts resin and hardener into a small mixing cup.
- Mix resin with wooden craft stick according to package directions.
- Use stick to drip resin into bezel until full. Multiple levels can be made if each level is allowed to dry until set.
- Allow finished bezel to dry until hard according to package directions