P266 Picnic Spread
G126 Life Picnic
DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
CP811 Creative Palette MonoPrinting Plate
VM001 Versamark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media Paper
SSH57 Jumbo Acrylic Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Handle
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Sketch™ Alcohol Markers by Copic® (B000, B01, B41, B45, B93, B95, B97, B99, BV08, BV20, BV23, BV31, G46, G82, G99, R01, R02, R22, R24, R39, R46, R56, Y11, Y13, Y21, YG17, YG21, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG97, YR24, YR30, W0, W1,T4, V12, V17, V93, E11, E13, E15, E35, E37, E47, E74, E87, E95, E97, E99)
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
White Acrylic Pen by Liquitex
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock in half for a top folding card base with a finished size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
- Create some coordinating monoprint paper to go with your colored cardstock. Trim down and adhere to card base.
- Stamp Picnic Spread and with black ink and color.
- Stamp Life Picnic with watermark ink and emboss with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
- Sketch a border with a white opaque marker (Liquitex Acrylic Pen used).
- Adhere image onto colored cardstock. Cut three pennant tails from textured cardstock and sand. Glue to the backside of the image panel and adhere onto the card base.