R220 Rose Pattern
FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Organdy Ribbon by May Arts
Copic Markers and Airbrush System*
Embossing Heat Tool
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold a 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ panel of plum cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a 4-7/8″ X 3-5/8″ panel of white cardstock, stamp the Rose Pattern in black ink.
- Use the Copic Airbrush System to cover panel with plums and purple colors.
- Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel on panel and heat from underneath.
- Adhere panel to a 3-3/4″ X 5″ panel of plum cardstock.
- Adhere layered panels to a 4″ X 5-1/4″ panel of black cardstock.
- Tie black organdy ribbon around layered panels in a knot on the front as shown.
- Adhere layered panels to card front.
*Rhea did not provide Copic numbers for this project. If you have questions please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org