HMP21 Be Mine
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Dark Grey and Deep Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Woodgrain and Gingham Patterned Paper by Authentique®
Copic® Markers as indicated below
Pink Twine by May Arts Ribbon
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Create a 6″x 6″ card base from gray cardstock
- Adhere a 5-3/4″ square panel of deep pink cardstock on to card front.
Layer a 5-1/2″ square panel of woodgrain cardstock on to pink layer.
Stamp Be Mine in black ink on white cardstock. Trim panel to 3″ X 4-1/2″.
- Color image as desired. Image is colored with Copics:
Mice T1, T3 T5 Faces E50, E51, E21
Flowers RV21, RV23, RV25 RV29
Foliage G21, G94, G99
- Adhere colored image to a 3-1/8″ X 4-5/8″ panel of deep pink cardstock.
- Adhere layered image panels to a 3-1/4″ X 4-3/4″ panel of gray cardstock.
- Attach to card front.
- Cut a 1″ X 4-1/2″ panel of Pink Gingham paper.
- Glue pink gingham strip to a 1-1/4″ X 4-3/4″ panel of deep pink cardstock
- Glue three buttons to front of pink gingham panel as shown.
- Use a paper piercing tool to poke holes through the button holes and both layers of paper.
- Sew with white thread through pierced holes.
- Adhere layered button panel to a 1-1/2″ X 5″ panel of gray cardstock
- Wrap pink twine around buttons as shown in photo.
- Adhere button panel to card front.