Kraft, White & Blue Cardstock
Postcard Embossing Folder
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp cat using black ink on white cardstock. Color with watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Cut out. Sponge edges using brown dye ink.
2. Stamp map using black ink on white cardstock. Sponge blue and green dye inks over surface. Cut out. Sponge edges using brown dye ink.
3. Cut kraft cardstock. Emboss with embossing folder. Distress edges with distressing tools. Sponge surface and edges with brown dye ink.
4. Stamp sentiment using black ink on white cardstock. Cut out. Sponge edges of sentiment using brown dye ink.
5. Assemble card layering images on embossed background and cardbase.