SSC1124 Charm Collection Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
SSH38 Small Rectangle Acrylic Handle
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
AC672 Dot Sparklers Class A’Peel™
GX804U Gold Ultra Fine Halo Glitter
Paper: Bazzill Java, white and embossed card stock
Other Inks: Pearlescent Beige and Coffee Bean
Labels 18 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), lace, beaded trim, flowers, glue, glue pen, scissors, sewing maching
Measurements: 4.25″ x 5.5″
1. Score & fold card base.
2. Cut embossed card stock to 5.25″ x 4″ and run beige ink pad over raised areas and let dry.
3. Stitch zig zag around perimeter of embossed card
4. Die cut Java card stock and ivory card stock using Labels 18 die.
5. Attach Java die cut to embossed card stock.
6. Swipe the beige ink over ivory card stock and let dry.
7. Stamp frome with brown ink and bird image with VersaMark. Coat with Aged Gold Embossing Powder and heat to set.
8. Add Dot Sparklers where you like.
9. Layer lace across bottom of brown die cut and apply ivory image on top.
10. Adhere beaded trim along the bottom of bird/frame image across width of the card.
11. Apply small amount of white glue and sprinkle on gold glitter.