Inks: Pumice Stone, Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet (Ranger Distress Inks)
Book plate, flower (Michaels) Blending tool, beaded trim, brads, silk ribbon
Measurements: Manila Tag 2 X 4″
- Using blending tool apply pink ink to tag.
- Stamp collage of images from set over tag. Stamp Butterfly and cut out.
- Stamp crown, emboss and apply dot sparklers before attaching to tag with foam dimensional adhesive.
- Attach bookplate with brads and attach butterfly and beaded trim.
- Tie ribbons through opening at top of tag and attach flower that has had glitter glued to the edges.