Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Imagine Crafts
Copic® Markers (BV000, BV02, BV04, YR21, YR23, YR24, YG01, YG06, YG09, Y17, RV10)
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Americana Apple Green, Lavender Fieds, & Sky Blue Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Zig Zag Scissors
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Squeeze quarter sized drops of paints on the Creative Palette and spread around with brayer.
- Cut the edge of a piece of scrap paper with zig zag scissors and use it to scrap across the palette to make wavy lines in the paint.
- Lay a panel of white cardstock on the palette and press into paint.
- Lift and set aside to dry.
- Stamp bird image on a white panel of cardstock with black ink and color with markers.
- When dry tear the edges of the painted paper panel and adhere to a purple card base.
- Fussy cut out the bird image and adhere to the card.
- Randomly sprinkle elements from the encrusted jewel kit on the card and heat from underneath until it melts.