Red Card Stock plus Die Cuts with a View Celadon Green
Scalloped Circle and Circle punches
Embossing Heat tool
- Emboss greeting in white on red card stock and cut out in circle. Adhere to larger white scalloped circle.
- Adhere 5 3/8″ X 4 1/8″ panel of white card stock to front of folded 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ red card.
- Adhere background paper to bottom half of 5 1/4″ X 4″ celadon card.
- On top half of card, stamp holly leaves in VersaMark and emboss in clear embossing powder.
- Apply a 5″ X 1″ strip of corrugated red card stock to center of panel.
- Tie 17″ of olive stitched ribbon around panel in a knot.
- Attach circular panels to front of ribboned panel and trim off at right side.
- Adhere layered panel to card front.