Dot Edge Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Walnut Distress Ink by Ranger
Kraft & Glossy cardstock by American Crafts
Black & Red cardstock by Bazill Basic
Scalloped patterned paper by Echo Park
1. Cut red card base 11 x 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″.
2. Cut black mat 4 x 5 1/4″.
3. Cut dot pattern paper 3 3/4 x 5 and ink edges. adhere to black mat. wrap with ribbon and adhere to cardbase.
4. Stamp Circus Poster onto glossy paper and distress with distress ink.
5. Cut to 2 3/4 x 4 1/4″ and ink edges.
6. Adhere to a black mat measuring 3 x 4 1/2.
7. Pop up on card as shown in picture.
8. Stamp 3 tickets from carousel circus and distress edges.
9. Place on card.
10. Stamp 2 Lil Jokers, once on pattern paper and once on white paper.
11. Cut outfit and paste on white image.
12. Cut out and place on card after slightly inking jokers edges.
13. Stamp Life Is A Circus onto kraft paper and cut and ink and mat on black mat. apply to card.
14. Create a bow and place on card.
15. Using liquid adhesive apply some to card in areas you wish to apply glass glitter. Sprinkle with glass glitter and let dry.