Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink by Ranger
Colored Cardstock by The Paper Studio
Copic Markers – R81, R83, R85, E11
Celebrate It Ribbon by Recollections
Dies by Spellbinders
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp Coffee Background on a white panel with black ink.
2. Sponge Brushed Corduroy distress ink on panel.
3. Back panel with a larger brown panel and then adhere to a larger pink panel.
4. Adhere layers to a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4″ top folding brown card.
5. Wrap ribbon around a pink panel and then adhere to bottom portion of card.
6. Stamp cup on a white die cut circle and color with markers.
7. Sponge panel with distress ink and the back with a brown circle panel.
8. Adhere image to card.
9. Stamp MOM on a white scrap and color with markers.
10. Trim and adhere to card with foam adhesive.
11. Randomly sprinkle embossing enamel on card and heat from underneath with heat tool until melted.