Media Mixage Antique Bronze Large Square Bezel by Spellbinders
Americana Deep Burgundy, Flesh Tone, Forest Green, Lamp Black, Traditional Raw Sienna, Traditional Burnt Umber, & Victorian Blue Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Easy Float by DecoArt®
Cog & Gears
Jump Rings & Lobster Claw Closure
Disposable Measuring Cups
- Place the text stamp onto an acrylic handle. Dampen a cosmetic sponge and remove as much water as possible. Pour a puddle of Traditional Burnt Umber out on the palette paper. Pounce the sponge into the paint and then on a clean area of the palette. When you look at the bottom of the sponge it should be covered by paint but you should still be able to see the texture of the sponge. Pounce the sponge onto the stamp and stamp on the card stock. Using the same sponge, reload with the Traditional Burnt Umber and stamp the remaining images in the same manner.
- Cut the stamped text to fit into the bezel. If you have the die, you can run it through your machine. Using a bubble palette, place about a dime size drop of Traditional Raw, Flesh Tone, Victorian Blue, Forest Green, and Deep Burgundy into individual bubbles. Mix one part paint with appx three parts water mixed with Easy Float. Completely mix the paint until it becomes transparent. Using #8 shader wash Traditional Raw Sienna mixture over the entire background and also the ladies hair. Wash the lady’s face and arms with Flesh Tone mix, her corset with Victorian Blue mix, the rose with Deep Burgundy mix, and it’s leaves with Forest Green mix. Cut out when dry.
- Seal the images and background with all purpose glue, allow to dry, and repeat step. Glue background into the bezel. Mix Ice Resin according to manufacturer’s instruction and pour small amount into the bezel. It should cover the entire bottom, but one third of the depth. Allow to harden.
- Place remaining images and watch gears into bezel. Mix Ice Resin according to manufacturer’s instruction and pour small amount into the bezel. It should cover the entire another third of the depth. Allow to harden.
- Place rhinestones around the inside of the bezel, gluing into place. Mix additional Ice Resin and fill bezel. Allow to harden over night.
- Add charms, cogs, and chain of choice using jump rings.