Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Dies by Spellbinders or Circle Punches or cut squares
Sticky Circles by Velcro
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Quickie Glue Pen by Sakura
1. Use Ruler to draw a tic tac toe board with black ink pen.
2. Trim game board close to edges and back with peach, green and blue panels.
3. Die cut 10 white circles and stamp half with fish and half with hummingbird with black ink.
4. Color images with markers.
5. Use glue pen to apply orange glitter to images.
6. Back circle panels with die cut colored cardstock.
7. Attach Velcro circles to panels and to board.
Designer Note: Prepare the panels and let the kids stamp and color their game pieces. You could make a checker game too! You could also decorate a small envelope and attach to back side of board to hold game pieces.