Memento Tuxedo Black & Tangelo Ink by Tsukineko
Kiwi Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Spectrum Noir Markers
Yarn by FiresideBasics
Circle Punch by Marvy
Thermoweb Double-Sided Adhesive Sheets by Peel N Stick
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Quickie Glue Pen by Sakura
1. Create a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ top folding card out of Kiwi Cardstock.
2. Adhere a 3.75″ square panel of double sided adhesive to the top of a 5 1/4″ x 4″ white panel.
3. Cover the adhesive with Sunflower Micro Glitter and shake excess back into the jar.
4. Tie yarn around the bottom of the glittered panel.
5. Stamp sentiment on the lower portion of the panel.
6. Adhere panel to card.
7. Punch 9 circles out of white cardstock and stamp a different critter on each circle with black ink.
8. Color images with Spectrum Noir Markers.
9. Use glue pen to apply Glitter to the images and then adhere each circle panel to the card.