CP811 Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate
SSC1191 Crosswords Perfectly Clear Stamps
W192 Rattan Weave
W123 Geo Blossom
EJK04 Purple Encrusted Jewel Kit
FREG037 Aged Marine Embossing Powder
Memento™ Tuxedo Black & Paris Dusk Ink by Imagine Crafts
Squeezed Lemon & Peeled Paint Distress Ink by Ranger
Copic® Markers (BV02)
Cut Grass & Lemon Zest Ink by Dylusions
Americana Sky Blue & Lavender Fields Satin Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Ribbon by May Arts
White Silk Flowers by May Arts
Flowers by Prima
Dew Drops by The Robins Nest
- Squeeze drops of acrylic paints on to the palette and spread around with the brayer.
- Stamp Geo Blossom and Rattan Weave stamps into the paint.
- Lay a white paper panel on the palette and press then lift and set aside to dry.
- Spray dylusion sprays on panel to cover any white areas.
- When dry back panel with a slightly larger purple panel.
- Stamp crossword on a white panel with paris dusk ink.
- Stamp words and extra blacked out squares with paris dusk ink.
- Sponge distress inks on to panel.
- Spray with green dylusion spray.
- Back with a purple panel and adhere to card.
- Wrap ribbon around panel.
- Pour embossing enamels and glitter on to panel and heat from underneath to melt.
- Color the smaller flowers with copic marker.
- Adhere flowers and dew drops to card.
- Adhere panel to a green card.