About our Website
Stampendous is a wholesale manufacturer and distributor of premium rubber stamps and craft products.
To fulfill retail orders on our website, we use the Shopatron system.
Shopatron collects and processes all payment for orders. Their system notifies our retailers which items have been ordered. Individual stamping and scrapbooking stores indicate whether they have the items in stock. The closest retailer to you fulfills your order. This allows us to partner with and support our wholesale customers instead of competing with them.
Your order may be available for pick-up at a store near you. You can choose that option at check out to avoid paying shipping charges.
Place Orders and Pay Online
- Shopatron is designed to make it easy for you to locate and purchase the products you want. When you order and pay online, our system starts working to ensure rapid delivery. Shopatron accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover PayPal and Bill Me Later.
- Your order will be shipped to you from the closest, independent retail store stocking your products. Tax may be applied to your order if it ships from the same state or province as your shipping address. In this case the order total that you see at checkout will be adjusted to add in the tax amount appropriate for your location. You can elect to be notified by email if tax applies to your order. We’ll ask you in Step 2 of your Order Checkout.
Telephone, Postal Mail, Fax, or Email Orders
- Shopatron cannot accept orders by Telephone, Postal Mail, Fax, or Email at this time.
If you cannot use our convenient online shopping catalog, it is probably due to an outdated browser. Please note: for viewing content and placing orders on our web site, we recommend using the most recent versions of Mozilla FireFox, Safari or Chrome.
We do not accept credit card numbers delivered by email. Sending credit card numbers by email is not secure and should never be practiced.
- Shopatron cannot accept COD orders at this time.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping Charges vary by order value. Below your shopping cart there is a chart to help you determine your shipping charges.
- In the unlikely event that shipping charges will be higher than originally estimated, you will be notified by email before charges are made to the credit card.
At this time the Stampendous website only ships to the United States (and its Territories) and Canada. Please check products for shipping notes as you shop to ensure they can be shipped internationally. In general, very large items and hazardous chemicals cannot be sent outside of the US.
- Tax and Duty Fees:
Your country may charge additional taxes or duties on your order when it enters your country. You are responsible for paying any additional charges.
- Shopatron Standard: Shipping Charges are 30% Minimum Charge of $16.90, up to $100.99, $0.00 plus 25% over $100.99 up to $249.99, $0.00 plus 20% over $249.99 Minimum Charge of $16.90
Credit Card Orders
- When using the Shopatron shopping service, you may use American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard as payment on orders to almost anywhere in the world. When using your credit card, please provide your credit card billing address, if different from the shipping address, and daytime/evening phone numbers. If the billing address you give does not match that which is on file at the financial institution or if authorization is not given for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel the order without notification. We cannot work out credit card problems with the financial institution; you must settle problems with them and reorder once the problem is resolved.
- If you’d like to order with a purchase order, please contact Stampendous Customer Service directly at 1-800-869-0474
Credits and Balances Due
- Any credits on your account with us will be refunded weekly. We will credit your credit card account.
- The unique nature of the Shopatron service limits the likelihood that your desired products will be backordered. If the intelligent system cannot locate an acceptable “in stock” agent to ship your order, you will be notified by email. In most cases, you will be notified if your order is not shipped within one week.
Canadian and International Orders
- Under no circumstances will we falsify invoices or shipping labels. If your country is not available as an option in the checkout process, we are not able to ship to your country. Check a product’s shipping notes while shopping to learn of any possible shipping restrictions for particular products.
APO and FPO Addresses
- When requesting orders to ship to an APO or FPO address, your package will ship SAM (Space Available Mail). SAM is no additional charge and will ship your package from the APO or FPO address via the next available boat.
- When you receive your order, the contact information of the Shopatron merchant shipper will be displayed in the paperwork. Please keep your paperwork in case you need to arrange for returns or exchanges, and read the instructions thoroughly for faster processing of returns. Also, please keep any emails you receive regarding your order, as they may contain important information.
Your order must be returned to the merchant shipper in order to receive full product credit, your shipping costs will not be refunded. Contact the merchant shipper for help or assistance in processing a return.
Merchandise will be accepted for return within 30 days of receipt. The merchandise must be in new and unused condition and in its original packaging.
- If the item you wish to return is inoperable, but has no apparent damage, it is considered defective. Defective merchandise should be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Please contact Stampendous directly about defective products at email@example.com or call 1-(800)869-0474.
- Damaged merchandise includes items that have been damaged in shipping. If a shipment arrives at your door with apparent shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have already accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the merchant shipper immediately. The contact information for the merchant shipper will be in the box. Save all packaging material and paperwork; do not throw anything away! If you attempt to return the merchandise yourself, you will jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Order Questions or Changes
- If you have placed an order via the Shopatron shopping service recently and need some information about it or would like to change it in some way, there are a number of ways you may contact us. Please note that since we begin processing your order immediately after receiving it, modifications may not always be possible.
You should contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (877) 412-7467.
Parental Verification of Orders
- Customers under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to verify any order placed by phone before an order will be processed. Also, our phone representatives may limit the length of inquiry calls.
Limits of Responsibility
- We accept no responsibility for user initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Shopatron, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability (including product liability), damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of any of Shopatron’s services.
Price and/or Description Changes
- All prices, pictures and descriptions on this site are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on our website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store’s prices are not refundable.
We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time. We reserve the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from us. Pricing and product availability on our site may be different from pricing in stores.