Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Purple, Orange, Black, & Lavender Ink
Vintage Collection Black Cardstock by Core’dinations
Circle Die by Spellbinders
Swirl Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug
Orange Baker’s Twine by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Stamp Damask Pumpkins on white paper with black ink.
- Color with watercolor pencils.
- Apply Lavender Micro Glitter using a 2 Way Glue Marker and cut out.
- Using a Spellbinder Die, cut out an oval, sponge with orange and lavender inks.
- Stamp Witching you with Purple ink, punch a hole on each side and shrink.
- Using Spellbinder Circles, cut two half circles from purple and orange paper.
- Dry emboss the purple half circle with swirls and layer onto the orange paper.
- Sand black Coredinations paper so the purple shows through and attach the shrink plastic by wrapping it with cord.
- Glue circles to the left side and pop up pumpkins with foam tape.