CRP118 Jumbo Rubber Cling Deco Lady
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
SSC1122 Elegant Borders Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
TIP119 Vintage Lilac Tinsel
FRG06C Fresh Green Glass Glitter
FRG05C Lavender Glass Glitter
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
AC672 Dot Sparklers Class A’Peel™ Stickers
Orchid, black card stock
VersaMagic ink: Perfect Petunia, Hydrangea
Detail Black Embossing Powder
White Distress Stain
1. Fold a 4.5″ x 11″ piece of orchid cardstock in half. Add Versamark ink to bottom and then add Vintage Lilac Embossing Enamel and Lavender Glass Glitter and heat. Set aside.
2. On a white 3.75″ x 5″ piece of white cardstock stamp Flying Machines stamp using White distress stain. Heat. Apply Perfect Petunia and Hydrangea Versamagic ink with a direct to paper technique. Dry with heat gun.
3. Stamp Art Deco Lady with Versamark ink and apply Detail Black Embossing Powder and heat.
4. Stamp small border from Elegant borders to left edge in Versamark ink and add Black detail EP and heat.
5. Using a versamarker color in lady’s ribbons and flower then add Vintage Lilac embossing tinsel and heat. Add Fresh Green Glass Glitter with a wet adhesive to leaves.
6. Add small silver dot sparklers to her “jewels” in her hair.
7. Mat this piece on a sightly larger black piece of cardstock.
8. Scrunch 8″ piece of black tulle and glue to back of Deco Lady panel with hot glue. Add this panel to cardstock base and adhere.