Kraft, Black and Cream Cardstock
Lace and Twine Trims from May ArtsSTAEDTLER Watercolor Pencils
Embossing Heat Tool
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold an 11″ X 4-1/4″ panel of kraft cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp image in black ink on a 3-3/4″ X 5″ panel of cream cardstock.
- Color image as desired with watercolor pencils.
- Use brush with water to dilute pencil and create watercolor effect.
- Stamp greeting in rectangle on panel bottom.
- Distress edges of panel with blade of scissors.
- Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel on panel edges and heat from underneath to set.
- Glue panel to a 4″ X 5-1/4″ panel of black cardstock.
- Glue layered panels to front of card base.
- Tie lace trim and jute twine around top of card front.