Card Stock: Quicksand (Coredinations); Cascata Coffee, Desert Tan (WorldWin Treasures)
Patterned Paper: Signature Ivory (Recollections)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Verafine)
Accessories: Gears from Globecraft Memories; Crochet Ribbon (May Arts)
● Create card base from lighter brown card stock.
● Cut tan panel; add square dark brown card stock layer and patterned paper.
● Cut dark brown panel; stamp Clockworks image in Vintage Sepia ink and adhere to dark.
brown card stock.
● Stamp Felinus image using Vintage Sepia ink on tan card stock; stamp twice more
on extra tan card stock and fussy cut. Adhere to original image using foam tape (for
● Adhere tan Felinus panel to dark brown card stock’ punch hole and tie crocheted ribbon
around in a knot.
● Adhere all panel (tilt as desired) to card base.
● Directly apply Vintage Sepia ink to die cut gears; adhere in upper corner of card.