FREG030 Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
FRG05C Lavender Glass Glitter
FRC08 Purple Color Fragments
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp
Purple & Magenta Cardstock
Green & Purple Patterned Papers
Zip Dry Adhesive Glue
1. Color using your favorite medium. Cut down to 2 7/8 x4 1/4 and fussy cut around the leaves.
2. Using Aged white enamel sprinkle on the left top edge and heat from underneath. Layer onto a 3 1/8 x 4 3/8 piece of purple card stock.
3. Cut 4 – 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 pieces of purple pattern paper. As shown in picture sprinkle 3 of the 4 pieces with the aged white embossing enamel and heat from underneath.
4. Layer all four pieces onto a 2 3/8 x 2 3/8 pice of purple card stock and then onto a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of magenta card stock.
5. Cut a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 pice of green pattern paper and layer onto a 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 white piece of card stock. Adhere both of these onto a 5 7/8 x 5 7/8 pice of magenta cardstock and then place them onto a 6 x 6 card base (6 x 12 scored at 6 inches).
6. Using foam tape place the 4 layered squares onto the card base layers. Add the image layers using foam tape.
7. Take liquid adhesive and lightly add some to the embossed areas. Sprinkle with Lavender Crushed glass glitter and Purple Color Fragments.