Paper: Candlelight, Tropical Breeze (Bazzill Basics); Mohawk White (Kelly Paper)
Ink: Vintage Sepia Versafine Ink (Tsukineko); E50, E53, E51, E23, E25, E27, E31, E33, E35 (Copic Sketch Marker)
Ribbon: Sheer Blue Ribbon
Extras: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), die cuts (Spellbinders)
- Cut card base and die cuts to desired size.
- Stamp focal image on white panel and color with desired medium.
- Emboss sheet of card stock with Cuttlebug and layer on card base.
- Layer dies cuts with focal image on top.
- Add ribbon with sentiment tag.
- Adhere focal image and frame with dimensionals.