Mixed Media Paper
Shattered Circles Stencil by The Crafter’s Workshop
Soft Gel Medium by Golden
Raw Umber, Unbleached Titanium, Cadmium Red, Cadmium Orange, Titanium White, & Mars Black Paint by Liquitex
- Roll paint colors onto Creative Palette with brayer, and adding a blending medium to slow the drying time.
- Place stencils onto palette and press cardstock onto palette to make print. Repeat process and add more layers of paint or stencils as desired. Stamp into rolled out paint and then onto print.
- Stamp face onto book text. Tear edges then adhere to journal page with gel medium. Apply a thin coat of gel medium over the text as well.
- Paint a wash over the face then blend paint into background page with same colors used on page.
- Use a credit card to scrape lines of black paint around edges of print.
- Roll black paint onto Creative palette then stamp sentiment into paint and onto page.