StazOn Black ink by Tsukineko
STAEDTLER Watercolor Pencils
Embossing Heat Tool
1. Fold a 4.25″ X 11″ red panel of cardstock in half to form card base with fold at the top.
2. Stamp Congrats Background in black on a 4″ X 5.25″ panel of white cardstock.
3. Sprinkle Aged Gold Frantage Embossing Enamel from kit on white card, add some mica as shown. Heat from underneath to melt powder and adhere mica to panel.
4. Wrap gold cord as shown around entire panel and tie in a knot on the front. Adhere white panel to card front.
5. Stamp Cap and Scroll in black ink on slightly larger white cardstock panel. Water color as desired.
6. Rub VersaMark pad on edge of white panel and sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel on edges of panel. Use a dry paintbrush to make sure no enamel obscures the image. Heat from underneath to set without disturbing powder.
7. Adhere white panel to slightly larger black panel then to card front on an angle as shown.