Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Antique Linen Distress Ink by Ranger
Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Desert Storm Cardstock by Neenah
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Create card base; Stamp Wine Label onto base using VersaMark ink.
2. Stamp Grape Label onto X-Press It Blending Card using Tuxedo Black ink; Color with Copics.
3. Sponge Antique Linen ink onto panel; Spritz with coffee; Distress edges.
4. Create wine stain by using Copic refill ink and the bottom of a glass.
5. Adhere panel to mat (which is also spritzed with coffee and distressed).
6. Swipe corners with VersaMark ink; Sprinkle with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel; Heat set.
7. While enamel is still hot, press Wine Label stamp into it.
8. Wrap corners with twine; Adhere to card base.