R159 Wine Labels
P184 Grape Label
CRS5045 Cling Jumbo Spring Bouquet
FREG040 Aged Wine Embossing Enamel
FRC19 Amethyst Color Fragments
TP117 Vintage Plum Embossing Tinsel
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko
Spectrum Noir Markers
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink by Ranger
Splendid Alphabet Die by Lifestyle Crafts
Kraft Tag by Ranger
Kraft Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Stamp Wine Labels repeatedly onto Kraft cs. Spray with Crushed Grape ink, spray with water and heat. Ink edges with versafine.
- Adhere Kraft panel to center of lavender Bazzill cs. Stamp border from Jumbo Spring bouquet above and below panel in Victorian Velvet ink.
- Cut letters from Splendid die and adhere to bottom of page.
- Stamp edges of border from Spring Bouquet onto edge of Kraft tag in Versamark ink and heat emboss with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel. Edge tag with Versamark ink and add more Aged Wine enamel. Adhere to page tucked slightly under the top of the Wine Labels panel.
- Mat photo on Wine Bazzill cs and adhere to page.
- Stamp Grape Label on Kraft cs with Versafine ink. Color with alcohol markers. Rip edges then add Versamark ink to edges and apply a mix of Vintage Plum Embossing Tinsel, Aged Wine Embossing Enamel and Amethyst Color Fragments. Adhere to page with dimensional adhesive.