Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Tattered Rose Distress Ink by Ranger
Love Letters Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Copic Markers - R01, R02, R05, W0, W1, W2, W4, W5, R000, C0, C1
Epoxy Brad by Cloud9 Design
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp image with Memento on Neenah.
2. Trim image to desired size.
3. Color with Copic Markers.
4. Edge with tattered rose distress ink brushing from image to edge.
5. Cut black mat for image and adhere image to black Bazzill.
6. Cut first patterned paper to create a larger mat for image.
7. Cut black mat for patterned paper, adhere all creating a matted, stacked image.
8. Create your card base using a tent fold at desired size.
9. Cut bottom patterned paper, adhere ribbon to bottom and then adhere paper to card base.
10. Adhere stacked image pieces to card.
11. Using pop dots, attach epoxy brad.