Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Wood Patterned Paper
Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler
Twine by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Stamp image using black water resistant ink onto white cardstock.
- Cut circle around image. Distress edges with distressing tool and sponge brown dye ink around edges.
- Color image using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
- Add highlights to image using white gel pen.
- Mount image on brown cardstock circle.
- Cut panel from wood grain pattern paper and attach to brown cardstock.
- Mount circles onto woodgrain background.
- Add twine with holly and berries to the stamped image. Add glitter to berries and holly using glue pen.