Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Shabby Shutters Ink by Ranger
Lilac & Light Green Cardstock
Zip Dry Paper Gle by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp Hippo Ride on white cardstock and color with markers. Trim and back with green cardstock.
2. Cut long strip of white cardstock 1 1/2-inches wide and scallop both sides with shape scissors, then run through paper crimper.
3. Put down a length of double-sided tape onto Lilac card strip of paper smaller in width than the white scalloped paper. Start at one end and ruch crimped paper until you have the width of the card base. Tie a ribbon bow around strip.
4. Sponge green ink around card base and framed Hippo Ride.
5. Glue down crimped paper strip.
6. Add Beacon glue in scribbled design on Hippo Ride and card base. Sprinkle White Mica Fragments over glue and gently press into glue. Shake off excess.
7. Add foam tape to corners of Hippo Ride and attach to card base.