HMP06 Caffeine High
R198 Coffee Background
TP116 Vintage Mahogany Embossing Enamel
FREG031 Aged Rose Embossing Enamel
FREG028 Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
FRG02 Champagne Crushed Glass Glitter
VP001 VersaMarker™ WaterMark Pen
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Tim Holtz® Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink by Ranger®
White, Pink, & Brown Cardstock
Copic® Markers (E00, E01, E02, E21, E23, E25, T1, T3, T5, RV10, RV21, RV23, W3, W5, W6)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Layer brown and pink cardstock panels onto a brown card.
- Stamp coffee background on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
- Cut stamped panel into smaller panels.
- Sponge edges of stamped strips with brushed corduroy ink and color with markers.
- Adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
- Sponge distress ink on edges of panel .
- Back image panel with pink and brown panels and then adhere to card.
- Sprinkle embossing powders, enamels, and glass glitter on card and heat from underneath until melted.