Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
White, Green, Red, & Light Blue Cardstock
Copic Markers E21, E23, E25, E00, E01, E02, R22, R24, BG72, BG75, E53, E55
SpellBinders Circle & Scalloped Circle Punch
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Create card base by folding 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ green panel in half.
- Adhere 5 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ patterned paper to bottom of card front.
- Glue ribbon along top of patterned paper around to inside of card.
- Stamp Chin Up on white panel with black ink.
- Color with Copic Markers.
- Back with 1/4″ larger green panel and 1/2″ larger red panel. Adhere with glue.
- Center and glue to card front.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on white die cut circle panel.
- Adhere to blue die cut scallop panel, then to card front with glue.