Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
White & Red Cardstock
Green Patterned Paper
Copic Markers – E50, E51, E93, E53, E37, E57, E17, E67, E39, R35, R36, R59
Dies by Spellbinders
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Trim red card stock 5×10 “. Fold in half to create card base.
2. Stamp Chin Up image with memento ink. Then color with copic markers. You can refer to color guide on Stampendous website.
3. Die cut image leaving the longest holly leave out of the die cut.
4. 2nd layer is a fancy round die cut from red card stock
5. 3rd layer is green pattern card stock with round die cut.
6. Sentiment is 3 stacked layers of complimenting card stock.
7. Embellish with 3 brads.