Black Dye-based Ink Pad (Memento Black Tuxedo used)
Fur – (Mudpie) E21, E23, E25 (Monica) T1, T3, T5
Skin – (All) E30, E43, E50, E51, R12, BV00, V91
Shoe – B000, W0, W2, W3, W5, E81, E43, BV00
Background – G21, G43, G46, Y21, Y26, Y28
Light Yellow cardstock
Light Green cardstock
Light Brown cardstock
Green Gingham ribbon
Doily die cut
Circle die cuts
- Stamp House-Mouse® Shoe Babies onto white cardstock with black ink and color.
- Cut out image with a circle die and larger circle from the tan cardstock. Glue together.
- Stamp sentiment from Loving Messages by gently bending the stamp as you press it onto the acrylic handle. Ink and stamp next to image.
- Cut the doily from light green cardstock and glue to the back of the image layers.
- Apply glue to the exposed part of the doily layer and sprinkle Stack Art Elements Fusion Kit green glitter over the wet glue. Shake off excess glitter and let dry.
- Cut out nested square cardstock in tan and light brown and glue the Shoe Babies image on top, then tie a bow around it. Glue to light yellow card base.